HOW MUCH TIME A DAY
DO YOU SPEND WITHOUT MOVING,
Often it is 80% of the day!
ASK YOURSELF HOW MUCH TIME A DAY DO YOU SPEND WITHOUT MOVING – STATICALLY?
For most people with sedentary jobs is the course of the day as follows:
- Sleep in the bed lying down
- Breakfast at the table in the sitting position
- Way to work in some of the means of transport in the sitting position
- At work sitting at the desk
- Lunch sitting at the table
- Dinner sitting at home
- Watching TV at home, with friends at restaurant…
THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE STATIC LIFESTYLE:
- Back pain caused by the pressure on intervertebral discs as a result of bad sitting Who of us does not suffer from headaches or back pain?
- Swelling of the extremities caused by the malfunction of the lymphatic system. We often suffer from occlusion of the lymphatic and blood circulation in the back of the thighs. By women it is often the cellulite.
- Thrombosis and varicose veins due to improper blood circulation, mostly thrombosis of the lower extremities.
- Indigestion, feeling full after a meal. The best way to digest the food is movement such as walking, but mostly after the tea or lunch we have to go back to work and sit at the PC.
- Weakness of the abdominal muscles, that hold the most important centre of the body.